This forest estate is located in the département of Lozère, near the town of Aumont-Aubrac.
It is mainly made up of 50-year-old spruce and young plantations of Douglas and larch:
- 82% of the conifer stand is aged 50 years old
- 18% is young plantations aged 11 years
Access is easy. The forest is cut through by forest roads and appears flat throughout
Sitting some 1,100 meters above sea level, this forest site is ideal for conifer production.
A ‘PSG’ forest management plan was renewed in 2016 and is valid until 2031.
The forest has always been managed. All the necessary forestry work is up-to-date and the thinning work is very well done. Felling and thinning is currently in progress, in line with the forest management plan.
Breakdown of the estate:
- 242 ha of forest
- 13 ha of rented farm land (possibility of removing this area from the property sold)
- Windfarm project (possibility of removing this from the sale)
- Enclave not included in the sale including a house and a Lozère farm (possibility of acquiring this)
Sales price: €2,430,000.00, agency fees included. (Fees payable by the seller)