The forest estate, with possibility to build, for sale in the Outaouais area in the Province of Quebec is more specifically located :
- One and half hours from Ottawa airport (Canadian capital)
- Two hours from Montreal airport (Canada’s second most densely populated town)
- One-and-a-half-hour flight from Boston and New York via Ottawa airport.
Several possibilities for this property
- Build a house or a holiday home on the edge of the lake.
- Several dwellings could be built on the edge of the lake in the more or less long term. A housing estate with close to 500 high-end lots would be possible.
The forest estate for sale is between two lakes, rivers and mountains and can be built on. Close to the main roads and Canada’s large urban agglomerations, the forest estate is in a special spot. It is worth noting that the estate has a lake and river shoreline spanning more than 6 km.
Canada, and more specifically Quebec, is a wild territory where many nature activities are possible in summer and winter, just a few kilometers from the main cities.
This forest area therefore offers all the activities that Canada has to offer :
- Snowmobile, known as skidoo in Quebec,
- Cross-country skiing,
- In winter, snowshoeing outings
- In summer, a fine sand beach means it is possible to swim and canoe-kayaking following the flow of the lake.
- Fishing in all seasons
This forest estate for sale in Quebec has a plentiful lake of fish, so you might catch:
- Black-bass, known as Achigan in Quebec,
- yellow walleye, called Doré,
- Speckled rainbow trout
- Lake trout
Hunting is also possible.
Indeed, not only white-tailed deer, known as ‘chevreuil’ in Quebec, but also moose and bear hunting will delight the most adventurous enthusiasts. Small game hunters will not be left out; they will enjoy hunting hazel grouse, American woodcock as well as hares. Water fowl are also present and include geese and ducks.
The hilly, or flat terrain is suitable for good forestry operations on this forest estate, which is for sale and where it is possible to build. Indeed, in this part of Quebec there is a vibrant wood industry enabling purchase of the woods with an interesting approach to forestry as well as developing future trees, and consequently, the estate.