This property complex and forest are located :
- One hour from Clermont-Ferrand;
- One and half hours from Brive la Gaillarde;
- Two and a half hours from Lyon.
The tourist property is in a strategic area. Indeed, it is at the heart of the Sancy massif. It is at an altitude of 1150 meters. Consequently, in winter, cross-country and downhill skiing are possible just 20 minutes away. In summer, the Vulcania theme park is a 45-minute drive away, and you can go walking on the volcanoes. Balneology also attracts clients who come to take advantage of the Mont Dore and Bourboule waters.
This property comprises :
- A conifer forest of spruce for a total of 10,000 m3 of standing wood across 42 hectares. This stand is close to maturity. Nonetheless, this sector is also perfectly suited for growing Douglas fir and larch. Forestry dynamics are fully compatible with a tourist activity. Sustained forestry management over the years has led to the excellent quality of the trees today.
The sales price does not include 7,700 m3 scheduled for felling in the coming months in accordance with a timber operation contract. The future owner will have the opportunity to take over this timber contract.
- Four wooden chalets set in a lush, natural setting. They have been built in a sturdy, sustainable manner. A single chalet is set on the edge of the pond, and the other three are on the edge of the forest overlooking the pond.
They have a solid structure with a garage and laundry room on the ground floor. Upstairs there is a living room, kitchen, two bedrooms, two shower rooms and a toilet, as well as a mezzanine with two additional bedrooms.
Currently, the owner rents them approximately 35 weeks a year as guest houses (€620 week in peak season and €280 in off-peak season).
- A very well-maintained, 2.2-hectare lake with a drain and a sturdy dam. Today, the fish it contains are a delight for vacationers.
- A permit to build 550 m2 of floor space (divided in several parts), opens up the possibility of new tourism projects for the buyers. As an example, 12 additional chalets measuring 45 m² each could be built. The new owners will have total freedom to personalize the future project.
The property therefore generates significant income thanks to the multiple activities.
Indeed, the future owner will reap the benefits of the tourism income coupled with the forestry activity, which is authorized for a quality stand of spruce that is approaching maturity.
From a tourism standpoint, a profitable activity exists with the four chalets, but further development is possible depending on the future owners’ goals.
Sales price agency fees included : €926,500.00 (Fees payable by the seller)